AIM’s MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (MDP) is an intensive six-week program that aims to help your executives think like CEOs.
Succeeding in today’s fast-changing business environment requires a dynamic management team
– executives who can see the whole picture…who can think corporate, not just functional… who can think strategic, not just tactical. Multi-skilled. Multi-functional. Customer-focused. Technology-competent. Culture-sensitive. People-oriented. Quality driven.
This six-week Certificate program will develop your managers in: Strategic Thinking, Value Creation through Functional Strategic Management, Strategic Leveraging, Specialization for Strategic Enhancement, and Leading for Strategic Change.
At the Executive Education and Lifelong Learning Center (EXCELL) of the Asian Institute of Management, we believe in change in order to compete and to grow. We believe we can give you both through your senior managers… with the AIM Management Development Program.
We believe that we can gear up your managers with the skills, tools, and experiential learnings to effect the inevitable change and desired growth in your organization.
Through the AIM Management Development Program (MDP), we address the need of the organizations to make strategic changes quickly in times of uncertainty and intense competition, by empowering managers to evoke change from within the organization!
The MDP is designed for middle-to-upper level managers, functional specialists, staff officers, entrepreneurs, and family firm executives. The typical participant has at least six years of work experience in middle management.Executives who join the program are about to be promoted to upper management positions, and are therefore aiming to develop themselves from functional specialists to generalists with the big picture outlook of a general manager. To this end, they are seeking a thorough understanding of organization functions to gain a perspective of the organization as in integrated unit.
WHY EXECUTIVE EDUCATION AT AIM?
· Executives come to AIM because of the Institute’s four decades of experience in imparting and enhancing knowledge and skills on how to operate effectively in Asia, what business opportunities are presented by Asian regional economic integration, and how to develop sensitivity to the diverse cultures/belief systems, business structures, as well as governance and regulatory environment in Asia;
· AIM employs highly participative, interactive methods of management training rather than one-way lectures. AIM makes rigorous use of the case method and group projects. These effectively stimulate real world versus merely theoretical situations.
· AIM faculty have had extensive teaching, consulting and management experience in Asia;
· AIM offers multicultural, international experience. While many other regional Asian programs are homogeneous within the country, AIM student population is multinational.
Early bird and group discounts available!
Find out more exciting features of the program by contacting:
Yola Genuino, Apple Ani or Ria Gonzales
EXCELL Marketing Group
Tel. nos. (+632) 893 2050 or 892 4011 ext. 526 or 228