Development Strategies Policies
1) Human Resource Development in Cooperatives
Conduct regular training program and improve management skills, business performance, distant learning and study via electronic media, professionalism in operation, skill and ability to carry out functions entailed in their positions in an effective and efficient way.
1. Design and develop the specific curriculums for cooperative board of directors, Auditors, staff as well as women and youth group to equip with knowledge and understanding on aspects concerning cooperatives, leadership, morality, cooperative management and professionalism in operation, skill and ability to carry out functions entailed in their positions in an effective and efficient way.
2. Fostering knowledge and understanding, skill and ability in undertaking tasks according to the role, duty and responsibility,
3. Set up the directory of cooperative experts and lecturers for training program purposes,
4. To set up/ develop networking in a fully-integrated way.
2) Development of Cooperative Management System
To promote the application of information technologies, improvement of data base and the use and development of appropriate programs and ready-to-meet-changes information technologies, to support remedial measures and amendments to the system and rules of work, and to develop teams of advisors and resource persons in order to provide advice, knowledge and understanding to cooperatives.
1. To promote the use of information technologies and to establish data base,
2. To promote the appropriate and ready-to-meet-changes information technologies such in kind of E-Learning,
3. To encourage management tools for cooperatives to be applied in management,
4. To create and develop advisers and the provision of advice on legal and business operation to cooperatives
3) Development of Cooperative Business
To construct the completed set of cooperative business database for adjusting and acquiring marketing strategies, with high capacity in business competition, to promote cooperative business network, to encourage an understanding of self sufficient philosophy to support marketing channels and expand opportunities to increase cooperativeas well as increases marketing opportunities for cooperatives and create single brands for cooperative products.
1. To create business database of cooperatives,
2. To develop capacity in business competition,
3. To promote the single brand of cooperative products (Cooperative Logo)
4. To increase and encourage to adopt “Self Sufficient Philosophy” in cooperative movement and cooperative management,
5. To facilitate and support marketing channels and expand opportunities to increase cooperative products as well as women group and youth to increase income and distribution of products throughout the region.
4) Development of Cooperative Movement
To set up information media to disseminate cooperative works and encourage cooperatives to establish the CLT provincial Branch Office, promote a better image of cooperatives, to building up relationship and promoting cooperative networks, strengthening cooperative movement to provide unity, networking and cooperation among cooperatives.
1. To set up information media to disseminate cooperative works to all,
2. To establish CLT Provincial Branch Office, as a learning center for cooperative leaders and integrate the cooperative business networking and knowledge-base,
3. To support an important occasions, organizing activities and public interest activities
4. To conduct and support the research for development of cooperatives and develop knowledge-based organization with potential to provide services.
5) Development of CLT performance
To promote and develop personnel with knowledge and understanding on aspects concerning cooperatives, leadership, morality, cooperative management and professionalism in operation, skill and ability to carry out functions entailed in their positions in an effective and efficient way.
1. To develop and train the personnelat all levels with knowledge and understanding on aspects professionalism in operation, skill and ability to carry out functionsand experts on cooperatives,
2. To strengthen knowledge management to sustain CLT as learning organization,
3. To audit and control the performance in accordance with action plan, budgetary, evaluation for successful of goals,
To develop learning center on cooperatives and meet with members’ need.